Music Banter - View Single Post - The Lyrical Saga Of SljSlj
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #101 (permalink)
Sljslj
The Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyWayne View Post
Hi Sljslj,
I have a minute or two, so I thought I would come and read some nice songs, yours.

I like, "24 hours". I understand the theme. And I like the wording. This song is very well done.

I like, "Even If It's No Good". Some very good thought, led to some very good lyric. The thing I like most about your work is that it's emotional. Your songs have a lot of energy. That's important, because that draws attention and helps get your point across.

Autobiograph-I
Sounds like me at between age 2 to 3.
Why do you think they call them the terrible twos.

Take care,
jW
I'm very glad you like "Even If It's No Good", i had alot of fun writing this one. I agree with you that my stuff is emotional, that's how art should be; if it's not and you don't put a piece of yourself into everything you create, then it's essentially worthless... but that's just my opinion and it's debatable.

Are you saying "Autobiograph-I!" is juvenille? If so, I won't disagree. I am aware that these are not the best lyrics, but it might make for an interesting song one day.

Thanks for coming back and looking at my work, I appreciate it. Also, I'm glad to hear your mom's okay =).

Last edited by Sljslj; 05-26-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Sljslj is offline   Reply With Quote