Music Banter - View Single Post - What's the last movie you watched?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Land of the dead was an awsome movie. I loved it so much I had to see it twice in a row. I ended up forking over $20 to see it. Its deffinetly only a movie that will be appreciated by Romero and zombie movie purists though. MOst people have no idea whats going on in it because they dont know much about the genre/director. Anyway I LOVE that movie and cant wait for the dvd to come out. What beef did you have with the plot?

The New batman movie was also AWSOME. I've been a big batman fan sense I was a kid runing around pretending to jump from building to building and I really really really enjoyed that movie. Now we just need a gargoyles movie.

I heart huckabees and garden state are awsome. Love em love em love em.

Anyway the last movie I watched that i bought was attack of the swamp creture I think. I love any old monster flicks. Crimson ghost is one of the funniest series I have ever seen. "hello my name is dr." JUMP CUT "dr.blackton". Not much for anything but comedy value. The crimson ghost looks neat and all but after you acctually watch the series why would anyone want that stigma to follow aroud there band.

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote