Music Banter - View Single Post - Moon Landing?
Thread: Moon Landing?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 12:09 AM   #157 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I get that point of view, as I like it too when I'm in the mood for it... but there's just something a little more amazing, to me, about the possibility of truth and knowledge, and the quest for it and the progress that is made to achieve it.
I'm not really a person to just rip the mystery out of everything for the sake of being a grinch... I just think there's more to be learned from what is discovered from previously unknown or assumed occurrences.
Hmm, in some cases yes. Like moon landings and more relevant things. But who killed Kurt?! and Paul McCartney died in 1966. I like the mystery around them.

Like the Paul McCartney one there's 2 pictures of him, 1 before 66 and 1 after. Both with his wife/girlfriend (can't remember who it was) on one picture he was smaller than the other. I like the mystery behind that, even though common sense says - she was wearing different sized heals on each picture.

I'd rather know the nonsense behind things rather than cold hard facts that proves it wrong, even though knowledge and understanding would be useful I just find it too damn interesting to entertain nonsensical ideas rather than the facts.
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote