Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 02:30 AM   #4226 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
Definitely Maybe was an amazing debut, and Live Forever is still on my top 10 best songs ever made list, but there was so much more coming out of Whats the Story! So much potential, which had been cultivated to make musical paradise. (I thought saying "musical oasis" would be too cheesy)

Dont Look Back In Anger and Champagne Supernova are also in my top 10, though DLBIA is in the top 3. Still undecided. Though, the song Wonderwall was always a mystery to me. Its a great song, but nearly a bit simple. Yet it created such an uproar. From just the word Wonderwall. I love it, but I dont know why...?

Wish I could play the guitar. i tried but holding the strings down hurt to much so I gave up. I learned to play a nirvana song and a coldplay song though (:
Sorry to burst your bubble but like most Oasis songs, it was to do with The Beatles. George Harrison had an album called Wonderwall music.

So Noel just nicked it.

Wonderwall Music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wonderwall was the first song I learnt on guitar, then I learnt About A Girl - Nirvana and Smells Like Teen Spirit. You should give it a go again
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote