Music Banter - View Single Post - HP Lovecraft
Thread: HP Lovecraft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Hmm I really want it now, did you play it on Xbox or PC? Oh and tore have you seen or heard this?

"A noise-reduced recording of the Infamous "Bloop", a sonic phenomenon that ocurred in the area around South 50° and west 100°.
The noise was heard from several recording devices, over 5000km apart. These devices were in a layer of water in which sound is not mitigated by distance, so therefor gets a clearer sound.
The Sound was confirmed as being made by a living being, larger then any recorded animal on Earth (Several times the size of a blue whale).
Curiously, the lost city of R'yleh was recorded at "S. Latitude 47°9', W. Longitude l23°43" in "The call of C'thulhu. Normally the sound is seen on other sites at 16 times speed.
This is that recording, at 1/16th the speed, with noise reduction, producing a clearer sound."
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote