Music Banter - View Single Post - Weekly Themes on MusicBanter
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Yea I don't think each genre should have a whole 2 weeks. 1 week should be sufficient enough time without becoming dragged out. That's my vote anyway.
Yeah, you are right. I change my vote to one genre per week, which would probably keep up momentum better than a biweekly genre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
We can think of some funny things too perhaps. Bavarian week? Yodels and polka music?
You and your yodeling!

Actually, I notice you don't have klezmer music on your list. Not that klezmer music is funny, although it can be, but it is a distinct and unique genre and a lot of fun! Klezmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james44754 View Post
^My view(Just IMO), is that they are locked but there is a sticky that contains links to all of the threads for future reading. Watcha think?
James (not meaning to fight wi' cha), my vote would be to keep the threads open indefinitely so latecomers can still participate even after the week ends. I do like the idea of having a sticky with links to all the threads, though!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote