Music Banter - View Single Post - Brits Vs Yanks
Thread: Brits Vs Yanks
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #842 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Forever View Post
Haha I'm even a City fan because of them! lol

Anyway definitely a huge Oasis fan but there are many other great bands and music out in the world/history so it's worth it to join a place like this! Wouldn't be into the Burnage Boys if it wasn't for the 4 from Liverpool anywho...

Plus as I pointed out 20th Century Black American music pretty much pwns anything in the music landscape so it's fun to play that card as well hahaa
Wrong side of the City my friend. Nice to have a City fan on board though, there's 2 United fans (that I know of.) myself and right-track, happy to have a blue on board, shame you decided to come after the season has done. Here's to next year though, disappointing season for both sides of Manchester. Are you from Manchester?

I used to be the biggest Oasis fan but over time I just kind of got bored of them really, but they're the reason I had the outlook of pick up a guitar, learn 4 chords and write a song. At the time I was looking at people like Matt Bellamy playing guitar and it was just like ....I can't do this. So thanks to Oasis for that and I might rediscover my love for them at some part down the line but I'd rather listen to Revolver over Definitely Maybe any day.
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote