Music Banter - View Single Post - Brits Vs Yanks
Thread: Brits Vs Yanks
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #845 (permalink)
Live Forever
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Wrong side of the City my friend. Nice to have a City fan on board though, there's 2 United fans (that I know of.) myself and right-track, happy to have a blue on board, shame you decided to come after the season has done. Here's to next year though, disappointing season for both sides of Manchester. Are you from Manchester?

I used to be the biggest Oasis fan but over time I just kind of got bored of them really, but they're the reason I had the outlook of pick up a guitar, learn 4 chords and write a song. At the time I was looking at people like Matt Bellamy playing guitar and it was just like ....I can't do this. So thanks to Oasis for that and I might rediscover my love for them at some part down the line but I'd rather listen to Revolver over Definitely Maybe any day.
Haha nah, as I pointed out I'm an American from Washington, D.C. actually. A huge City supporter out of loyalty to a band that got me into the guitar as well and English football! Double thanks on that one. Yeah shame the season is over for a while, then again after our abysmal failure to get 4th from Spurs I guess I'm glad to take a break off of the league for a while!!

The Beatles are far and away my favorite band and the best music I've ever heard so in that regard I am more loyal to a Revolver (or White Album which happens to be my favorite) than any Oasis work, then again I think songs like Don't Look Back In Anger and Live Forever have done more to get me through hard times than almost any of the Beatles songs sooooo.. there's that lol.

Then again Strawberry Fields and Let It Be got me through childhood so come on citeh!!
Live Forever is offline   Reply With Quote