Music Banter - View Single Post - Mgmt
Thread: Mgmt
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #170 (permalink)
glastonelle
lets make a mess, lioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
The bold means Nicholas Holt could act, as could the Asian guy (forgot his name, cba finding out.) Nic Holt had been in films before, and the Asian lad later showed in his acting ability in Slumdog.

Sid and Chris*

Maxxie was shit. Chris was always my man. I didn't see the fourth, just the third. And that was enough. 2 series and a Christmas special would've been far better than flogging a dead horse.
Dev Patel, thats the Asian guy. He's the man! He's going to be in th next Avatar: The Last Airbender movie so I might go see that. Even though, admittedly, I've never watched an episode of Avatar in my life. I liked Nic Hoult though, Id only seen him in About A Boy though - he was so cute. Loved it

Maxxie probably appealed to me because I'm a girl, and all girls liked Maxxie. I agree though, Chris was the man. I was so sad when he died. Might of cried? No, just went into a short lived depression. He acted it really well, and was probably the coolest out of all the Skins characters.

Christmas specials - meh. Halloween ones like they do in the Simpsons are way better. Although, I hated Cassie - so maybe it was better that there was no more 1st generation. No excuse for the load of the crap the 3rd series issued though.
glastonelle is offline   Reply With Quote