Music Banter - View Single Post - Scary and Creepy
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Darkness
Music Addict

Default Scary and Creepy

Ok this is a story i heard from my friend like 10 min. ago. Im posting it cause its so damn scary. Ok so there's this couple and they had a child 1 year after they married. The child looked very ugly and had problems. The couple's neighbors was saying bad things about the child and everything. The couple wasn't very happy and over time was very angry. They both thought about it and decided that they didn't want the child. So they went to the ocean on a ship and dumped their child. As soon as they did that, they felt guilty. A year later they had another baby. This time the baby wasn't ugly and was perfectly normal. The couple was very happy and over time they forgot everything about their first child...Several years later they took their child to the same ocean their last child got killed in, only this time they went to the ocean to have some fun riding their boat around the ocean. Then, the child looked in the ocean and gave the parents an evil look and said your not going to dump me in the oceans again are you? Could it be that the last child reincarnated into the second one???
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote