Music Banter - View Single Post - Snog, Shag, Marry or Avoid? for girls :D (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #334 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
I guess we could share it, if were feeling generous enough. I get Rentons skinny jeans though. Those things are legendary

Tarantinos alright, but then again I've only seen Pulp Fiction and the Kill Bills - mind you, that scene were he goes right through the glass jug is pretty cool, and Uma Thurman is pretty alright.

When I first saw Snatch I thought Brad was also playing Frankie Four Fingers for some reason, they must of looked alikeish. Plus that Irish Gipsy accent Brad put on was possibly better than the Scottish one Johnny Lee Miller put on for Trainspotting. Except Tom Cruise is an absolute tosser. At least Brad has the redeeming quality of being able to do great accents.
You can have the skinny jeans, can't fucking stand skinnies. I never understood how that fashion took off.

Tarantino is better than alright, that smooth duologue, the violence, the fact he writes all his own stuff. Reservoir Dogs is a must watch for any film fan, as is Inglourious Basterds.

Brad Pitt's gypsy accent was indeed great, he was so convincing I didn't recognise one of the most famous faces in film..
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote