Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #696 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
yeah and we haven't heard "canada is cold" already...

American Obesity Association - AOA Fact Sheets

whatever you say though. surely there's no basis for the rest of the world thinking your country is full of fat lazy ****s, right?
Quote:
Obesity in Canada is a growing health concern with health officials stating that it is one of the leading causes of preventable deaths in Canada.[citation needed] According to Forbes, Canada ranks 35 on a 2007 list of fattest countries with a percentage of 61.1% of its citizens with an unhealthy weight.[1]
Obesity in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your hard on this fat thing kid, got to get your jollies off somehow. I'm physically fit, and don't care too much about other people's weight. I don't see how this is much different than discriminating based on sexual preference. If you want to be ***, and you love it, go for it. If I want to eat all day, and love it, I'll eat twice as much just to give some little cocksuck in Canada something to talk **** on internet forums about. Kick rocks pony boy, and leave the hockey talk to the men.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote