Music Banter - View Single Post - Dear Diary...
Thread: Dear Diary...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #157 (permalink)
glastonelle
lets make a mess, lioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I love it! Churrr bro!!

I can imitate Australian accents pretty well, they are God awful lol.

If you and Kayleigh swap houses then I'll be able to be with her! Of course you're pretty cool I might have to visit you the next time I come up to see my olds
I can only say the word 'Chicken' in an Australian accent, so I'm pretty fail at it. But I agree, they are awful (no offense Lateralus!)

I'll do my best, Scotland sounds awesome - then maybe you'll get to meet Kayleigh Otherwise come visit me man, the only cool people I know live in Palmy so Auckland needs some new cool people like you to come visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Aww what, why! Well we think yours are awful, nerrr

I tried to find an example of what people from Melbourne sound like and this is all I could find:

Emilie de Ravin is from the same city as me so all my friends and I pretty much sound like that!

It's not THAT bad is it?
No, the Melbourne accent is actually okay, its just the regular "Cheeeeken" that is ultra irritating. Plus, its natural. All NZers and Australians cant stand each other, its simply human nature

Though I must admit, Aussie had let us some pretty decent looking guys.. Liam Hemsworth, Heath Ledger and my girl crush Miranda Kerr. NZ let out Russell Crowe. Fail.
glastonelle is offline   Reply With Quote