Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #5579 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Haha I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes I go to uni from my house where I live with my flatmates, but then realise I've left a certain book at my parent's house. Ugh.

Luckily when I was living in NZ I didn't have much 'stuff' and was pretty much living out of a suitcase... because that would have been a major bitch if I left anything at that house.

Anyway, good luck with all the rest of the moving you have left! Hope the process doesn't prove to be too daunting!
I used to have a girlfriend that lived a substantial distance away, I used to leave phone chargers and stuff there. I bet she still has loads of my socks. So I know how you feel there.

Leaving things in different places is the worst thing ever. It's just like urgh /facepalm, why did I do that?

Well, I have a few pictures that I love. A TV, Xbox, 3 Guitars, DVDs/CDs and clothes, and that's really about it.. DVDs/CDs are packed up already. Buying furniture and a new bed, so we're binning the bed and selling my current furniture. So that doesn't sound too daunting.. But no doubt it will be.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote