Music Banter - View Single Post - The pop culture toilet
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Default The pop culture toilet

Well all know what that is. VH1, E, Access Hollywood, tabloids, PopEater, Perez Hilton, TMZ, the internet as a goddamn whole. These things all make me physically ill. It makes me lose all faith in mankind.

My main thing is how superficial everyone's perceptions have become regarding... everything. But mostly beauty, what it means to be a human being and what it means to coexist with other human beings. It's like who gives a sh*t, we can all just be as obnoxiously douchebaggy as humanly f*cking possible and it'll be fine and dandy right?

I really hate heterosexual males it makes me want to cut my d*ck off. Here's a little random stupid thing from AOL (presenter of many stupid things) which I clicked because I was bored, the comments here just sickens me.

Mission Makeover: From Ho-Hum to Hollywood - StyleList

Great job shaggy macdouchec*nts, you must really get off on trashing teenage girls with self image problems. You must think your spooge tastes like chocolate.

Do we really have to be jerks like this? Just to wave our big stupid (yes we are very stupid) frat boy c0cks around?

There's also the whole Sarah Jessica Parker thing, so guys don't find her attractive, but why are they so goddamn passionate about this? THEY'RE REALLY PASSIONATE about how much this woman doesn't give them a boner, who gives a f*ck?

It really is beating a dead horse (no pun intended), is it really that hard to accept that some women find her attractive because of her confidence? Not because of her physical appearance? Some people interpret "sexyness" as not really being a physical appearance thing.

Is it such a TERRIBLE CRIME that a not so attractive woman can get by in hollywood and have a sense of confidence?

Does it piss guys off whenever ugly women aren't being f*cking emo about it?

Also about 99% of the "Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly" rants end up bringing up her Jewish heritage and going into some anti semitic bullsh*t which just pisses me off.

On a similar note, I really am disturbed by the complete anhilation of social edequete in modern culture, no respect for anyone and raging douchewads tear down women all the time especially those who are not considered sexually desirable. And yet we wonder why there are so many whores and plastic surgery addicts, who we also love to ridicule. We contribute to this never ending cycle of cynicism and bullying and pop culture desensitization and it's just gonna make us more f*cking stupid as time goes on.

We can't really think outside of the d*ck anymore.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote