Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 5 Of Anything (Musically)
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:27 PM   #869 (permalink)
OctaneHugo
Goes back & does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Dead Kennedys? If by consistent, you mean "started awful and ended awful", I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Link me to a good song. I had their discography at one point, and deleted it before I listened to half of it.
They have like 45 bloody songs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james44754 View Post
Look up Too Drunk To **** Rvca
Not their best.

Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables: "When Ya Get Drafted", "California Uber Alles", "Let's Lynch the Landlord", "Stealing People's Mail", "Ill In the Head".
This one has a lot of hardcore and surf elements.

In God We Trust, Inc.: Considering it's 14 minutes long, listen to all of it (the second to last song is 4:29 so yah).
Straight up hardcore.

Plastic Surgery Disasters: "Government Flu", "Buzzbomb", "Forest Fire", "Riot", "I Am The Owl".
Hardcore, but longer length.

Frankenchrist: "Soup Is Good Food", "A Growing Boy Needs His Lunch", "Chicken Farm", "M.T.V. Get Off The Air", "At My Job".
Like FFFRV except with longer songs and slightly less hardcore.

Bedtime for Democracy: "Take This Job and Shove It", "Rambozo the Clown", "Cesspools in Eden", "Chickenshi‎t Conformist", "Potshot Heard 'Round the World".
Hardcore, drags on near the end.

Give Me Convenience OR Give Me Death: "Police Truck", "Too Drunk to Fu‎ck", "Pull My Strings", "I Fought the Law and I Won", "Night of the Living Rednecks".
Some good songs and must-haves.

Live at the Deaf Club: "Back in Rhodesia", "Gaslight", "Back in the U.S.S.R.". If you liked the other songs listen to this whole thing just to hear 6025 as the second guitarist.

Been listening to ridiculous amounts of DK and Bad Brains the last week so yah.

If Any Major Dude Has Yet To Tell You, Click Here
OctaneHugo is offline   Reply With Quote