Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 03:18 AM   #1506 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Haha that's pretty much exactly what my flatmate said. "Look on the bright side, you'll actually be able to see something." But yeah, I am stoked that I will be seeing them in December! Yay!

I just hate buying tickets for huge shows that you know are going to sell out - it's so stressful! Especially over here when bands hardly ever visit and when they do there is only 3 shows for the entire of Australia.

I was buying the tickets for somebody else too, so I hope they're okay with seating tickets :S Especially since they were $130AU!
I hate getting tickets for those kind of shows. As you say, the ones you just know in advance are going to sell out. The ones you know thousands of other people are getting up early for, refreshing the page and holding a phone to their ear getting ready to dial the minute they go on sale.

I once did that, both the net and the phone, for 3 hours for Morrissey tickets and didnt get them. Once the pre recorded message on the venues line was something about now being sold out i threw my phone off the wall.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote