Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #2590 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesick.alien View Post
*Shakes head* Obviously you've yet to properly listen to In Rainbows and Hail To The Thief. The arrangements aren't something an ordinary person could create, only Jonny Greenwood could pull something this difficult off and the lyrics just move you, so brilliant, so unique, I mean, have you listened to Paranoid Android properly? The subtle layers of meaning are so bloody brilliant only Thom Yorke could write something like this.

And the fact that they chose to release In Rainbows for free download is such a bloody brilliant idea, only Radiohead could think of something like this and actually pull it off.

I'm telling you, Radiohead is no ordinary band, I'd say they are probably the greatest band of this decade, possibly up there with Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan. I mean, why do you think OK Computer is hailed as the Dark Side Of The Moon of the 90's?
Im sorry but was this a joke? Was this intended to be sarcastic?

Because if not, you just claimed that Radiohead were not "ordinary" people and that in fact they were the ONLY people that could do what Radiohead do.

I think you just proved his point about Radiohead fans.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote