Music Banter - View Single Post - Most embarassing moment[s]
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pansy!
Like Friend like Lover!

Quote:
In school i was looking at a girl that i liked and then suddenly there's this bulgy thing in my pants. I opened my zippers and checked what it was thinking it was some sort of pen cap. Then i realized it was my penis and then everyone was laughing at me....

Quote:
-One time in 6th grade I pissed on a horse and three camp counselors were watching (I didn't know) and dragged me away. I ended up peeing on my leg and their leg and we went back to camp with wet legs.
-One time I shot a laser at a driver in a car and then silly stringed a house with my friends at like 2 A.M. We walked a little further and I shot the laser again and when the car drove by and turned off his brights it was a cop.
-One time this girl called me *** so I said,"yeah, so what?"
-One time I was doing a scavenger hunt at this camp and it was like 9 P.M. and really dark. I got mad at my friend and punched him in the nose so he flipped out and we had to go to the infirmary... My team got mad at me because we lost and when I was showering the next morning pissed on me in my shower....and told people!!
Those are all just too good...

I have ALOT. I just have to remember them. But it always seem that when there is a big crownd I fall down the stairs...
Does it matter to you at all?
Are you listening?
Or have you tuned out?
Get by.
Get gone.
Get high.
Get wronged.
Pansy! is offline   Reply With Quote