Music Banter - View Single Post - Urban's Top 100 'The Most Annoying & Over Rated Items In The World' Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #62 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
I've agreed with you so far, but I've gotta disagree on this one. Though the tablets themselves may not be the greatest things ever, they are the start of something revolutionary. I think, in the relatively near future, as a natural progression of technology, all printed media will become digital. Just look at newpapers; they're all dying. People get their news from the internet now.
I agree that many people get their news from the net these days, but I REALLY don't like the idea of all printed media going away. We need a fucking break from staring at electronic screens all damn day. It feels good to pick up a book or newspaper, giving your eyes a rest. I know the display on e-books is different and developed to be easy on the eyes, but still. I'm more referring to your comment than the e-books.