Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #13562 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Number9, like everyone else has said, this is a stunning picture of you. So dramatic. So "I'm a cool stop-action-motion film director/producer." It's the sort of picture I would expect of a creative and troubled film producer who challenges and enlightens her audiences through her films.

What I especially like about the photo is that you look both young and innocent in it but also worldly. Great shadows, lovely colors, wonderful clarity to the shot, too. (Of course, I worry for your lungs.)
Well thank you!
The taker of the photo is my cousin, who is also a filmmaker. I gotta thank him. We spent the evening photographing each other.

As for my lungs, I worry about them too... but you have to understand the circumstances of such a shitty night.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote