Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #11921 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

K I'm meant to be studying for exams so I of course thought it would be a great idea to instead spend my time going on a music acquisition spree...

I've got some Scars, M83, Matching Mole, Supergrass, late CAN, Iron & Wine, Buzzcocks, Smiths bootlegs, Sam Cooke, Chameleons, Tame Impala, Adam and the Ants, Alastair Galbraith, Eprom, Fairport Convention, In Gowan Ring, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Popol Vuh, Metric, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Sleepy Sun, the Bitter Tears, early Marvin Gaye, the Glitch Mob, Tom Tom Club, Alien Sex Fiend, late John Martyn, New Model Army, the Kinks, Golden Dawn, the Damned, Jimmy Cliff, the Hollies, Verve, the Specials, Ash, new Arcade Fire, solo McCartney, Desert Sessions albums, the new Fall, Meursault, Gui Boratto, Acid Mothers Temple, Menomena, Mission of Burma, Dam-Funk, Acid Mothers Temple, Crass, Manic Street Preachers

And I've recently bought albums by And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Deftones, King Crimson, 10,000 Maniacs, Living Color, Massive Attack, Bjork, NIN, Badly Drawn Boy, Sepultura, Kyuss, Mr Bungle, FNM...