Music Banter - View Single Post - what the largest animal you could kick to death?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #121 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sljslj View Post
This:
Is this beast Pikachu sized? If so, then your boast might be true!

Seriously, though, I think killing any animal who weighs close to my weight would be difficult if the animal were, say, attacking me and I were only allowed to kick to defend myself.

But what are the "rules" here? For example, if there were a sleeping 200 pound, 6 foot man, it might not be too hard to sneak up and manage a sudden kick/stamp to his neck, crushing his windpipe.

And if one is allowed the use of sedative pills or darts beforehand, then killing most animals, human or non-human, might be fairly easy...as long as the animal has an obvious neck to kick in and block air flow.

I think kicking a shark to death, which I wouldn't want to do anyway, would be very difficult. And any large, feline predator would out-maneuver a human quite quickly and lethally, long before you manage to give a lethal kick. Anyone who thinks he or she can kick a mountain lion to death is going to have a rude awakening. How to Survive a Mountain Lion Attack | RailRiders Adventure & Travel Blog
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote