Music Banter - View Single Post - Introduce yourself..
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 05:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
Tea Supremacist
Like a fart in a trance

I'll have a go on account of being the only person in a 15 mile radius not enjoying the sun and having nothing better to do today...

My favourite album
Ok, so I'm stuck on the first question. This is very difficult. I guess I'd have to go for 'Goodbye Country (hello nightclub) by Groove Armada, purely based on the fact that it's the album that holds most memories for me and, in my opinion, one of their best albums. It's mostly down to nostalgia though.

My favourite lyric
Every morning I walk towards the edge
And throw little things off
Like:
Car parts, bottles and cutlery
Or whatever I find lying around - Hyperballad by Bjork. I have no idea why.

My first gig
The Radio one Roadshow in Bournemouth (if that counts?) in 1996.

The book that changed me
'The Twits' by Roald Dahl

My favourite painting

My style icon
I'm too lazy for style frankly. I suppose if you mixed Kat Von D with Audrey Hepburn and threw in some Dolores O'Riordan then that would be the person my style would resemble most, I guess...

My favourite place

Upnor 'Beach'. Lame, but it was my little thinking spot as a kid and to this day, when things turn to sh*ite I end up walking down to the sad excuse for a beach, climbing up the brickworks and chilling out there.

My favourite album artwork

My idol
Kate Bush. I told my parents that's who I was going to be when I grew up. As a pianist (a term I use loosely) she was a big inspiration to me musically. And she's a loony cow.

My alter ego
Ermmm... She-Ra. Awesome.