Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Aww, I'd call you anything but autistic. All the autistic kids I work with are completely mathematically/logically obsessed with the world. You on the other hand are (I think, from what I've read ) very creative and imaginative! Which is a marvelous thing by the way.
I just have some tendencies.
But I have been getting somehow further from it with time.
When I was young, I didn't talk till I was 5.
In school they would think I was mute and deaf, as I wouldn't react with the teachers'.

Plus, I was totally obsessed with Maths, and logical explanations (which would make me lose track of time, trying to realise why the human skin gets red at times, and blue at others -an example).
I have gotten a perfect score in Maths since the age of 7, and on my weekends I used to wake up at 7 AM to do some extra maths exercises.

Then it hit me at the age of 17, I realised that Mathematics are very constricting, and got myself interested in Literature and Philosophy (Too many events related to the number 7).
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote