Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #2790 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

last night i finally smoked weed with my friends for the first time.

4 people not including myself were there. One of my friends who has done it many times before brought it and we went out in the woods and took our hits. a few minutes passed and everyone claimed to not feel anything so we kept hitting it and hitting it. It started to take effect on everyone except me and my one other friend. We both did a couple more and it finally set in.

It was awesome. we atethis huge container of pretzels and two pizzas. We ran out of drinks though and it sucked. Everyone was really chill at times and my one friend was so ****ing annoying we had to like babysit him to make sure he didnt do anything to stupidd like wake up my parents. He kept trying to throw everyone in the pool. I would have like sudden bursts where I would go back into reality. Everyone had always told me about this and I never understood and and I still don't know how to explain it, you really do have to expirence it.

Anyway we finally just went and put him in my room and convinced him to go to sleep. Then we just played xbox and listened to music and laughed our asses off.

We put this song on and it scared the **** out of me.

This song sounded the best though. it alll just sounded really offbeat.