Music Banter - View Single Post - This album > that album.
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #354 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

^ Man, that is very different Oh well, at least we nearly agree on Spleen and Ideal eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
I've only heard their s/t and you consider it their worst? Wow...I actually quite liked that album. I better get in on their other stuff...
You should indeed

Seriously, pretty much every DCD album's worth it. They did do much better than their debut over the years though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
Ok, here's my Bowie ranking excluding Pin Ups and a few others I haven't heard...

Low > Aladdin Sane > Station to Station > Hunky Dory > Heroes > Scary Monsters > Man Who Sold the World > Young Americans > Ziggy Stardust > Diamond Dogs > Outside > Buddha of Suburbia > Lodger > Space Oddity > Reality > Earthling > Let's Dance > Tonight
And here's mine;

Heroes > Low > Scary Monsters > Heathen > Aladdin Sane > The Man Who Sold the World > Station To Station > Buddha Of Suburbia > Diamond Dogs > Hunky Dory > Outside > Earthling > Young Americans > Lodger > Ziggy Stardust > Pin Ups > Let's Dance > Tonight > Space Oddity > Black Tie, White Noise > Hours > David Bowie > Reality > Never Let Me Down

...I think that's all of them.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote