Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #1268 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Tears View Post
Yes, but you used two much more extreme situations to illustrate that point, and then tack on the whole ''Im not conforming. I'm just as inconsiderate as GaGa'' thing, when really, that doesn't compare either.

Anyway, I've been to some sports matches, and a lot of guys go topless, some showing just as much skin as GaGa. And yes, people should be aware of what impact they have on others, but that people are responsible for their own emotional reactions to non-harmful behaviours. And this shouldn't be a one way street either, the guys who are booing GaGa are honestly far more immature and inconsiderate than she is. I recently read about a lesbian who was denied access to her prom because she wanted to wear a tuxedo; were the organizers of that event considering the feelings of the girl in question? No.
What do I have to do for you to stop critiquing a comparison we already established wasn't the point of the discussion?

About that poor lesbian, that's just wrong.
But if we want to get into ridiculously non-comparative comparisons again, which I don't....

Look. I just think GaGa looked like a trailer ho at that game, and I personally thought she could have maybe put aside her whole "individuality" act aside for at least (but obviously didn't because she really did want the attention) long enough to actually be at a ball game to watch the ball game and not cause a ruckus and probably offend multiple people and their children who paid for a fucking ball game and not a pair of fucking Lady GaGa tickets.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote