Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #2794 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Speaking of that...
Yesterday I smoked after not having smoked in a few months... it was good herb, and I didn't like it. Didn't get anything positive out of it at all. So I made the decision that I'm quitting. After many years of smoking bud, I just don't see a reason to keep doing it. I function just fine without it. Better, in fact. And I don't get the urge to smoke anymore.

So, this is my farewell to weed. So long, and thanks for all the roaches.

Next up:
Quitting Crack and Heroin, and getting all my furniture back from the pawn shop.......hah.
I stopped 4/19. I only smoked once, because I was dropping some doses. I don't have the desire to go back into pot head mode, nor the desire to actually spend money on bud. I've been contemplating wether or not I should even smoke again, but I guess I'll wait for my next toke and try to figure things out. I've also been growing a bit and I am thinking of waiting until they are harvested. Always gotta test out the product, but it would result in more money in the bank.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote