Music Banter - View Single Post - Romance
Thread: Romance
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Default Romance

Hey guys. Sorry for starting such a mushy thread, but ..

I'm away from my GF at the moment and I'm thinking when we're together again, I'll do something real romantic .. if I can think of something! I'm sure this goes for many guys, but my girlfriend has complained a few times that I'm simply not romantic. Although I make the occasional effort, my mind is just not normally wired that way while to her, it seems to come more natural.

Anyways, I thought instead of me asking people to help me come up with something romantic (which is a bit pathetic), I thought I could perhaps just ask you guys (and definetly you girls) what you think is romantic. Like did someone ever do anything nice for you or did you do something for anyone else? Did someone you know propose to their partner in some magnificent way? Do you have some romantic fantasy that you'd like to live out for real? Save the juicy bits for the sex thread though!

Maybe I and other slightly romantically retarded people can get some helpful tips to make us better boyfriends/girlfriends or husbands/wives now or in the future