Music Banter - View Single Post - This album > that album.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:47 AM   #434 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
No More Shall We Part > Abattoir Blues/Lyre Of Orpheus > The Boatman's Call > Henry's Dream > Murder Ballads > Let Love In > Tender Prey > Dig Lazarus Dig > The Good Son > The Firstborn Is Dead > Your Funeral, My Trial > From Her To Eternity > Kicking Against the Pricks > Nocturama
There are a few Nick Cave albums I've not heard but for the ones I'm familiar with, here goes.

Tender Prey > Henry's Dream > The Boatman's Call > Let Love In > No More Shall We Part > Murder Ballads > Dig Lazarus Dig > Your Funeral, My Trial > The Good Son > Nocturama

I really need to give Your Funeral, My Trial a few more listens though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post

And here's mine;

Heroes > Low > Scary Monsters > Heathen > Aladdin Sane > The Man Who Sold the World > Station To Station > Buddha Of Suburbia > Diamond Dogs > Hunky Dory > Outside > Earthling > Young Americans > Lodger > Ziggy Stardust > Pin Ups > Let's Dance > Tonight > Space Oddity > Black Tie, White Noise > Hours > David Bowie > Reality > Never Let Me Down

...I think that's all of them.
Haha I guess I need to check out Heathen then I see you also think highly of Buddha - it's a bit of lost gem really.