Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #6727 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

Network

This might have been my favorite out of the bunch. The whole movie was just pure genius. I tell you these writers back in the 70s said to a tee how things are today through this movie. What I admire so much about this film is how much thought and insight it took to make it. They didn't just throw some shit together for this movie. They really touched on some major points and realities of the world today. Every single actor really out did themselves in this one. I've always been madly in love with Faye Dunaway, but I'm really in love with her now. Outstanding actress. And I didn't expect too, but I found myself laughing really hard in parts. Its got it all, this movie does. I feel like a better American for having seen it. 10/10 And one more thing

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

Northfork

A very quirkey interesting show, but not really my cup o' tea. I would have rathered it been simply about getting all the people moved out before they flooded the place instead of throwing all of that death and angels and ghosts in there too. I actually liked the parts where they were movie people out, but was pretty turned off when they cut to the ghosts in the house. I'm glad I saw it, but I probably wouldn't watch it again. 4/10

Precious

I saw that Oprah was involved with this and thought it was going to be a big fairy tale story where poor black girl overcomes and makes it famous, but I thought what the hell I'll pick it up and see for myself. Was very wrong. It was another one of those reality shows that really struck a chord in my emotions. I cried during alot of it, just because it was so sickening. You really want to murder that mom when you watch it. Great acting, great movie. 9/10
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote