Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #78 (permalink)
OctaneHugo
Goes back & does it again

Some of you got some crazy problems.

I've got OCD, some days worse than others. An example would be that I'm typing and my left pink hits the "Shift" key...if I'm having a fit I have to hit a similar key (space bar, caps lock, etc.) with my right pinky, even though it serves no actual function to what I'm doing. Or if I'm walking down a sidewalk and I touch a fence or something with my right hand, I need to turn around and touch the same spot with my left hand, and make sure that it happens the same number of times.

I'm also an agoraphobic. I've grown up in this area my whole life, and I'm terrified to leave it ever. Started when I was about 10 or 11 and my parents got divorced - I remember my mom took me and my little sisters to visit relatives up north and I was just terrified for some reason, and ever since then any time I've had to leave this stretch of land (this city and the surrounding area down to the coast) I've been terribly nervous. It's curtailed in recent years, though the last time I went on any sort of trip was 2008.

If Any Major Dude Has Yet To Tell You, Click Here
OctaneHugo is offline   Reply With Quote