Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Deepest Musical Secret
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:10 AM   #766 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Supremacist View Post
I was going to look into taking my younger brother to see Paramore, but they really, genuinely make me cringe when I hear them. I wouldn't say I liked any of the above bands, but 'Downfall of us all' by A Day To Remember holds some pretty good, drunken memories for me...

And, in your defence, I didn't think 'American Idiot' was that bad. One of my flatmates bought it and I certainly wouldn't have put it as Green Day at it's worst. It was just the over exposure that made it incessantly annoying.
I'd only go if it meant secks with Hayley Williams, despite her having extremely disappointing breasts and her being a massive scene twt. The Kooks - Naive holds great drunken memories for me, but it's still really shit.

American Idiot is a great album. If it wasn't all over the radio and you found it knowing nothing about the band, everyone would think it's a gem of an album. I don't know how you could dislike Jesus Of Suburbia. I guess it's just cool to hate Green Day, even though they have 2 really good albums.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote