Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #13598 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I'm going away again from where I normally live and so I bought two webcams so that I can video chat with my girlfriend while I'm gone. Of course, since I needed two, I got the cheapest webcams I could find, a couple of "Creative Live! Sync" ones.

I just tried'em out and got some snapshots. The quality is not super-terrible, but it almost looks like there's a filter or something. Maybe it speeds up the data processing so you get a smoother framerate(?).

Anyways, here are a couple of snapshots! First, here's me with little Alfred on the shoulder, nibbling on a piece of bread.

Please - no comments about hair loss this time, okay?
Hair loss? To be honest, my attention is riveted on cute little Alfred nibbling a piece of bread on your shoulder, Tore! Now I'll pay attention to your hair. Oh!

Is...is that a mounted scorpion on your wall?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
My baby rooky. Don't even dare look at anything but my ear. I look ****in' stinkin'.

Kayleigh, this is a very interesting picture of you. First of all, you look serious. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you looking so serious. Second, it is from the side (obviously). I actually wouldn't have recognized you (from the side) as being the same person as when I see you from the front!

I like this picture quite a bit. You look kind of contemplative and solemn. Very real.

Ouch! Don't those piercings through the cartilege hurt?!? Oi...I avoid additional holes in my body. It makes me squirm just thinking of the piercing process.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote