Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #575 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Two pairs of Carhartt 1889 jeans which provide more of a dress style but the same durability of Carhartt products. Most of my blue jeans are a few years old and are getting a bit too tight on me so I donated them to my local Salvation Army. For the most part I wear cargo pants now because I like having the pockets for my smokes, hacky sack, and all the other items I carry around with me, but at the same time I also love blue jeans and nobody makes better clothing than Carhartt.

Again same reasons as the blue jeans, my black hoodie is starting to fall apart (got it from Wal-Mart back in February) so I'm hoping with this one I won't need to buy a new one for at least two or three years.

New rain jacket which may be a little overkill, however Reno has been getting more rain in the last year so it should be nice to have on those days, or when I go up to Vancouver to visit.

I got these four good quality articles of clothing that are going to last me at least three years for under 200 bucks because of fathers day sales and knowing someone who works at the store. All in all good score for me, now i just need to get a new pair of boots...
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote