Music Banter - View Single Post - So exactly how many forums do you guys post in?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #82 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Musicbanter is the forum I'm most active in (which doesn't say much, at least recently) however I do have a few forums that I post in semi-regularly. First is a naruto fan forum where I get A LOT of my music from because of a small, but incredibly dedicated posting group who share music online. There hasn't been much in the last month or two so I haven't really been posting there as much. I have an account of the Ultimate-Guitar forum but their posters are largely a bunch of idiots who can't seem to grasp that good music does exist beyond the mainstream media. Finally I joined a forum specifically for people who tested for the INTJ personality type from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Test and even mentioned in my introductory post that I tend to join forums and quickly forget about them.

Besides Musicbanter and the Naruto forum (I don't like Naruto btw), the only other forums where I became a member of the community was the Taborama music forum before the site got shut down in 2005 and the Gamepro forum back in 2001.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote