Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask A Foreigner
Thread: Ask A Foreigner
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #408 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent & Funky View Post
I agree with this. Basketball is a fun sport to play but not watch for the exact reason you mentioned. That's why I think sports like baseball and football have the perfect balance of scoring and tension. There just isn't enough going on in soccer...
Well each to their own but in terms of not enough going on, i would have used golf. Too much going on is basketball. Too long is cricket. I think football is a great sport to watch, for several of the reasons that have already been given in this thread, but of course you get some boring matches. Its the same in any sport. When it comes to American sports, i can watch American football and i dont but i could watch hockey. I really dont understand baseball though, i have to admit. I dont understand the appeal this sport has to grown men. Ive tried to watch it but it looks like it should be a childrens sport to me.

As i said though, thats just my opinion. Each to their own and absolutely no offense intended. I mean, lots of guys over there like baseball so clearly you guys see something in it that i dont.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote