Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Favorite Videogames of All Time
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Default Your Favorite Videogames of All Time

All Apologies if this thread has already been done. I don't think it has, as I searched the Media subforum for "favorite video games", but sometimes I suck at searching.

Anyway... I was thinking about making a thread for your Top 5 VGs of all time, and then I realized that's waaaay too difficult for me, and probably a lot of other people as well. So here it is, a place to list as many games as you'd like and explain why.

So here's my list, in a loose chronological order. Prepare yourselves for a heavy dose of images and nostalgia.

Super Mario Bros. (NES)

I don't really need to explain this one; it's a legend

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

If I HAD to pick a "favorite videogame of all time", this would be it. I distinctly remember playing this with my brother as a small child. There's so much nostalgia tied to this game.
...and I still don't understand how we discovered the location of the secret flutes in both worlds 1 and 2.

Duck Hunt (NES)

The first FPS I ever played. Killing ducks with a peripheral ray gun. Hell yes.

Trog! (NES)

I seriously doubt anyone else recognizes this game, but it's one of the 15 or so games I ever owned for my NES. It's a legend in my mind, specifically for being the first co-op game I ever played.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote