Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask A Foreigner
Thread: Ask A Foreigner
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #414 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I love basketball, and I love football, and I love tennis. However, Baseball is VERY boring, and that's after having one of the best seats in one of the final games between New York and Montreal, and showing on TV later that day, after the winning ball went just above us. It just wasn't exciting at all. It was all about overweight guys trying to run a few meters before they continue their break on the bench.

I love basket cause it's a very quick game. Every attack can only last 24 seconds, and a losing team always has chance till the last minute. It's a sport where you really see the work of a team. Where a player that only score points can't do a thing without assists and rebounds. Plus there's all these show off moves, from dunks, dribles and last second shots.

As for football, it's the complete opposite. Even though the goals are rare, the occasions are very frequent. Plus, the styles of playing are very distinctive. Not the only "man on man" or "zone" defence. And of course, it's a team sport by excellence. A team that doesn't keep the communication between the players in passes, is just a loser team. But then of course, there are the players that just can't help but shine under the spotlight, and those goals are always as marvellous as they are rare.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote