Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #3014 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
All Things Must Pass is an excellent record that only shows signs of desperation during the two apple jams sides which are just that, a bunch of random jamming. It could have done without those but the other 4 sides is perfection. Harrison really proves how versatile of a songwriter he is and the album rotates between a lot of guest musicians (some of the best ever) to keep things fresh.

Imagine is great but Plastic Ono Band is better.

Plastic Ono Band > All Things Must Pass = Imagine > Ram

I just want to say that none of these guys (of the three, Ringo not included) are "cack" as solo artists. And please stop saying cack.
I think Imagine and Plastic Ono Band are classic album, All Things Must Pass would've been good if it wasn't such a bloated mess.. Despite the songwriting, I'm just commenting on it as a finished article. As a full body of work it isn't very good.

I'm afraid The Beatles I have a big soft spot for is a bit cack on his own. I've never enjoyed a McCartney solo album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I dont really care about Piper either. Its not bad but meh.

Really overrated, though I'm starting to like Floyd a little more.. If only a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I hear you. I got sick and tired of people asking me to explain why i dont like Queen and then trying to set me straight. "You only say that because....". I just wont do it now.

It isnt a problem that needs fixing. Queen can suck my balls.
I love me some Queen but EVERYONE has one big named band with a devoted fanbase that they just don't like.. No point in getting all uppity about it, it's just the way it is.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote