Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #12110 (permalink)
Zer0

Swirlies - They Spent Their Wild Youthful Days In The Glittering World Of The Salons
This is my second Swirlies album. Blonder Tongue Audio Baton is great but this album just blows my head off! The arrangements and creativity on this album are incredible and it holds your attention throughout. Fantastic stuff.

The Flaming Lips - Clouds Taste Metallic
The current stop on my journey through The Flaming Lips' back catalog. This album has a more crunchier guitar-driven sound and rawer production but the songs shine through brilliantly, and what great songs they are. I'm still trying to work out if there's an overall concept. A very consistent album and gives a good glimpse of what was to come next.

Tim Buckley - Greetings From L.A.
I've been meaning to get into this guy for some time. This album was a steal at €3.99 so i couldn't say no. A really great passionate blues-rock album and his vocal style is pretty awesome.

The Chemical Brothers - Further
Listening to this right now. Pretty good so far but nothing spectacular, it seems to be missing one of those awesome Chemical Brothers singles. Enjoyable none the less.