Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock Against Bush
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
xcollapseofmyheartx
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo1
no, i said kerry will do a worse job than bush. bush is not a war monger, with the intelligence he had, he made the best decision. think about it, if saddam had attacked, whose ass would have gotten in trouble? bush. he had intelligence telling him saddam was capable, and knowing the extreme views he has, bush decided to take action. i am 16 years old, and i pay attention to current events all the time. and ya, war is not a pretty thing, obviously. but, what u wont hear from the media is the fact that more lives have statistically been saved by this war so far, then would have been killed had saddam still been in power.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH thank you for the funniest thing i have heard all day.
1. bush is an IDIOT. he cant even eat pretzles without having a near death expierience.
2. yes he is a war monger. pretty much every conservative is.
3. he didnt go after saddam because "intelligence" told him so! he failed miserably to do anything about osama. and even as he is "liberating" the country, the ENTIRE world hates us. exceot england because they act like theyre bush's prison b!tch or something. even though tony blair got a paint balloon throw at him. hahaha.
4. if you actually would "pay attention to current events" more (that means reading time; not just watching the today show) you would know that bush has screwed the US (why am i capitalizing that?) over. like stated, everyone hates us. like every republican hates everyone else. everyone has disoriented views about america. like every repubilcan had disoriented views about every where else!
5. he hasnt even paid any attention to Colin Powell!
6. the economy is in the toilet.
7. There is absolutely no plan to do anything about the environment. (except for selling more suv's and taking over small countries with hard-to-pronounce names for oil.)
so for those 7 reasons, you are wrong. even if kerry got into office, there is no way he could do worse. except go on a killing spree. oh wait the current president has done that too! wow. nice try.
xcollapseofmyheartx is offline   Reply With Quote