Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexiest Female Artist
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #431 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
You better watch out for Vegangelica buddy.

I suppose my liking of such un "ladylike" things as tattoos and head shaving leaves me vulnerable for many repressed homosexual jokes but the only "unladylike" things I really have a problem with are bad hygene and not shaving your legs or facial hair.

But stuff like what's on a woman's scalp or what's tattooed on her skin are very superficial concerns if you ask me, though I guess all things concerning physical appearance are, but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and if a few arm and back tattoos is enough to turn people off then that's just something I don't get.

Let's spam the page to get rid of it, and hope she doesn't come for me. But when you bold it, it looks like I'm being a chauvinist pig.. But I just mean if I'm going to be interested/find attractive, I hate ladettes.. Ladylike FTW.

I don't like girls with short hair either, but I'm far from superficial. I think if I met someone with shorter hair and her personality was spot on, then it wouldn't be a concern. But the first porter call of meeting someone is their appearance, I'd never seek out a short haired lady.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote