Music Banter - View Single Post - So exactly how many forums do you guys post in?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #119 (permalink)
keith!
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
DDD: The original, I've been a member for over 5 years, just a few weeks before joining this place and I've been back and forth ever since. It used to be populated by metalheads so I trolled it a lot, then it was populated by indie kids, so I trolled it a lot. I'm very disliked on this forum because I never use it for serious discussion except when I get into heated arguments which is often. But I don't have friendly discussions with people. Most of the people here are f*cking idiots and the mods never do anything. I do still hang around though when I get tired of the more strict control of MB so when I feel like being an assh*le I come here.

I actually made a profile there, don't think I got even 100 posts. Some of the people seemed alright, but most of them seemed like jerks who wouldn't even give me a chance cause I was a noob with a low post count. Ah well, doesn't sound like much of a loss from your description.
keith! is offline   Reply With Quote