Music Banter - View Single Post - [RELEASE] June Themed Comp : Songs by MB Members!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Thanks, Freebase, mr dave, and AwwSugar, of course, for the feedback. Once I'm back from vacation at my computer with everyone's songs downloaded, I will give my feedback.

In reply to yours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
20. Vegangelica - Isle
- Best submission of Vegangelica songs IMO, and the lyrics, although as dense as how many deer there would be in one spot if you burnt down a forest and funneled the only exit through the opening of a 20 ounce Sprite bottle, they're interesting, and her voice is fun and the music is put together well.
What?! Only the deer? I thought I had the chipmunks, skunks, and foxes funneled through that sucker, too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
Isle - PUNK ROCK! i like the vocal overdubs. where you obviously enjoy singing basically non stop have you ever thought about writing separate vocal parts for each channel? also was that banjo near the end or plucking the strings on your violin?
I actually haven't played around at all with separate vocal parts for each channel, but that's a good idea to break them up when I make a word-dense song, mr dave. Banjo, I wish! I just used a keyboard on a banjo-like setting. I liked that sound. I'm glad you noticed.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote