Music Banter - View Single Post - Rare Music That You Own
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
That is pure genius...why didn't I think of that? I did stash some shroomies in there once. It is now officially where I'm hiding my contraband.
yeah it's pretty awesome and the swirl on the box seems rather appropriate hahaha

i also have the Fantomas calendar that came with Suspended Animation.

and an original vinyl pressing of Miles Davis' Kind of Blue amongst a boatload of other weird crap i claimed from my parent's record collection.

3 early 90s RHCP bootlegs - Pink Pop Festival in Holland from 1990 - Italy in '92 (w. 3 tracks by the Butthole Surfers as an opener) - and Brazil in '93 (w. Arik Marshall on guitar).

Monster Magnet bootleg from about 1992, there's Superjudge material in the set but not with the eventual album titles. even the song Superjudge is listed as 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah'.

i also have a copy of the long out of print self titled 'P' album. features Johnny Depp and Gibby Haynes along with various other LA musicians.

also still have a VHS copy of Jane's Addiction's 'Soul Kiss' to promote Nothing's Shocking. and the VHS box set for Metallica's Binge and Purge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote