Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you think the 9/11 attack in New York was an inside job?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sljslj View Post
That's all a good point, but I can't bring myself to agree with you. How about the people that said that heard explosions before the plane hit? And others that say there were explosions under the building as well. There was a large amount of thermite (a material known to be explosive) in the ash. Any contractor or skyscraper designer will tell you that a building with a steel frame will only fall straight down at the speed of gravity unless the explosion was on the inside. Once again, I'm really sorry if anyone's offended by my arguement. I really hope the American government didn't cause it, but I can't help thinking they did it.
Did you know that every year thousands of people claim they've "seen Elvis!" before too?

Someone's word doesn't constitute much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sljslj View Post
Of course they can leave evidence because the general public (aka blind patriots) will always believe the government, especially since the idea of their involvement in 9-11 is so absurd. The government can easily say "nope, not us", and most people will just accept it.
And there was thermite in the ash, I believe that 100%.
How is that different from a conspiracy theory sheep who is too caught up the "you can't miss this" aspect of it to look objectively
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote