Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

so the entirety of gender satisfaction revolves around urination and masturbation?

... depth.

really though, i don't see satisfaction on either side of the gender debate. the 'hotness' angle is at best relative, though mostly dumb. women crap on themselves because they're women and they've been raised and repressed for so long they still don't know how to balance themselves on their own two feet properly. men acted on instinct rather than thought for too long and have a hard time letting the brain think rather than allowing the body to act.

we have old people telling us we should respect the differences, other generations refusing to acknowledge there even are differences, and now a youth that seems to try to eliminate the differences by taking on each others instead.

myself, i'm just sick and tired of being made to feel like i should apologize for having a penis. males and females ARE different, but we ARE both still human. i think both the similarities AND differences need to be recognized and respected on both sides of the gender spectrum. we're not asexual hermaphrodites for a reason - though i'm sure some people would prefer it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote