Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #102 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Also, unlike you I treat this sh*t lightly so I don't want it to be taken too seriously.
I take this topic too seriously? hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
If people can take on each other's (gender) differences, then these "differences" really couldn't have been differences in the first place, could they have been? And some people *are* asexual hermaphrodites.
yes and no. you mention an easy example in your comment as well, men have more upper body strength. it's not something i ever tried to have more of than my little sister, i just did because of the chemical composition of my body. choice? not applicable. but you still see plenty of people who try to deny the fact that it's about the biological specialization of the gender through either the guise of equality or the disdain of chauvinism. you must remember the classic line from our youths (whatever boys can do, girls can do better!). basically the message i've gotten from society since the late 70s is pretty much - hey guy, you have it all and don't actually deserve any of it and you're the reason your mom is sad.

just to be clear i'm NOT a 'get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich woman' kind of guy either.

and yes, hermaphrodites happen but they're quite rare. though it's still technically wrong to call them asexual as they can't reproduce by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote